- What data does Xiaomi collect about you?
- Are Xiaomi browsers spyware? Yes, they are...
- Insights from Avast/Jumpshot data: Pitfalls of data anonymization
- Avast's broken data anonymization approach
- Avast complies to respect users' privacy
- Problematic monetization in security products, Avira edition
- Mozilla and Opera remove Avast extensions from their add-on stores, what will Google do?
- More Kaspersky vulnerabilities: uninstalling extensions, user tracking, predictable links
- Assorted Kaspersky vulnerabilities
- Internal Kaspersky API exposed to websites
- Kaspersky: The art of keeping your keys under the door mat
- Avast Online Security and Avast Secure Browser are spying on you
- State of the art protection in Chrome Web Store
- How much privacy do you have left on the web?